I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

    Obama Brings Biden Birthday Cupcakes


    On a lighter note...also from CNN.com:
    Posted: 06:25 PM ET

    From 
    Barack Obama gives Joe Biden cupcakes the day before the Vice President-elect’s 66th birthday.
    Barack Obama gives Joe Biden cupcakes the day before the Vice President-elect’s 66th birthday.

    CHICAGO (CNN) – The day before Vice President-elect Joe Biden turns 66, President-elect Barack Obama presented his running mate with 12 candlelit cupcakes after their weekly lunch on Wednesday. He also gave Biden Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bears hats as well as a bucket of Garrett's popcorn as presents.

    “You’re 12 years old!” Obama told Biden according to a Democratic source.

    “Maybe in dog years!” Biden responded, laughing.

    Obama and the staff then sang Biden ‘Happy Birthday.’

    Rarely did Biden make a stop on the campaign trail and not mention his age. “I want you to know,” he would tell supporters, “there are only four members of the Senate who are senior to me. But the very important thing to know is there are still 39 older than me.”

    No comments: