I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    A New Dawn


    I believe that President Barack Obama will prove to be one of the greatest presidents the United States has known: transformational yet also measured and highly focused.

    He has already made many millions of Americans (including me) proud.  I think he will meet the complex challenges of both the present and the future with grace, with wisdom, with his customary highly inclusive approach and with the truly inspirational quality that has made 2008 such an historic election year.

    All love and good wishes to President Obama and his family.

    No comments: