I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 12, 2010

    BP - Broken Promises


    It really shows the reality of BP that they spend their time and money buying web links like "Anti BP" so that they take you straight to the official BP website - screw them and their whole "We're not British Petroleum" anymore. My dad worked his life for Shell and BP and even I didn't know that they haven't been British Petroleum since 1998 or so!


    And get over the whole "Anti-British" thing - I'm British originally and I feel nothing but outrage toward BP.  I don't love Halliburton, either, but BP is at the forefront of this disaster.  I hope BP, Halliburton and everyone else involved will be made to pay and pay.

    No comments: