I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 5, 2008

    Mind: The Dhammapada


    "All experience is preceded by mind,
    Led by mind,
    Made by mind.
    Speak or act with a corrupted mind,
    And suffering follows
    As the wagon wheel follows the hoof of the ox.

    All experience is preceded by mind,
    Led by mind,
    Made by mind.
    Speak or act with a peaceful mind,
    And happiness follows
    Like a never-departing shadow."


    (The Naropa Buddha painting by Joan Anderson and Robert Spellman.)

    No comments: