I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    Bloom: Ambient Music and Magic for iPhone Users


    Everyone with an iPhone should get Bloom, the amazing interactive ambient music application designed by Brian Eno and Peter Chilvers. With a variety of "moods" to choose from, Bloom offers you an effectively blank screen that you tap to create unique and repeating musical patterns. Your compositions are looped but slowly fade allowing you to develop a new theme or just sit back and listen to the very chilled-out sounds and watch the matchingly mellow visuals. It is totally mesmerizing and one of the best iPhone apps I have seen. It turns your phone into a source of truly relaxing meditative music. All thanks to Stephen Fry for introducing me to this.

    No comments: