I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 28, 2008

    Obama, Biden and the Clintons ROCK!!!


    A very brief post to say that the Democrats pulled the rabbit out of the hat yesterday.

    Hillary Clinton's nomination of Obama was perfectly choreographed and truly rousing; Bill Clinton's speech was not only precisely what was needed but was a succinct summation of the key issues this campaign must address to banish McCain to the sidelines of presidential history - not to mention a reminder of what a magnificent and accomplished president Clinton himself was (his two terms in office literally were America's Golden Years, but hopefully not the last) - and Joe Biden's speech was powerful and perfectly pitched.

    Today, Obama will ROCK!!!

    And never ever underestimate his highly strategic planning or his organization's discipline.  A foretaste of what will be, I believe, a truly functional and outstanding Administration.

    No comments: