I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 12, 2010

    My new blog is www.alexanderstuart.com

             
    Much as I love this blog - I have a particular affection for its title - I shall be phasing it out in the coming weeks and I would ask you instead to read my longer-established webpage and blog, Alexander Chow-Stuart (www.alexanderstuart.com) - where I shall be blogging in future.

    www.alexanderstuart.com was less of a blog in the past and more simply my professional webpage as a screenwriter and author, but I decided recently to focus on that site and make it more of a blog, so it seems kind of redundant to have two blogs, when most likely all I would do is post the same stories to each of them.

    So Loving The Wolf will disappear at some point, but thank you for reading it, and I hope you enjoy the new content at www.alexanderstuart.com.  I am trying to explore new elements, such as an Amazon personal playlist, that will allow me to collect together hundreds of the songs and pieces of music I love and that have inspired me for you to sample - and to download as mp3s if you wish.

    Enjoy the week.

    Peace - namaste - Alexander
      

    No comments: