I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 9, 2009

    Pixar's UP - Geniuses of LOVE


    I'm repeating what I said on Twitter after we saw UP yesterday: Pixar are geniuses of LOVE.

    Who but Pixar could even make a film about the friendship between an old man and a boy – and a floating house?

    And without giving too much away, the way the story of the old man’s life is told is sublime…or quite possibly divine.

    Wholly original beautiful moving cinema. See it - and see it in 3D if you possibly can, although it would be just as magical projected on a paper bag:)

    No comments: