I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 9, 2009

    Paradise Rose


    Mostly I am not making this a personal blog, but I cannot resist posting this picture of our two month old daughter, Paradise Rose, who is the light of our lives, along with our beautiful four year old boy, Hudson.

    It is amazing how much in two months a baby can change...a transformation from the tiny creature that emerges from the womb into a little girl, already displaying her own character traits (although that much is true even on the day you are born).

    Wishing all our love to Paradise and Hudson xxxxx





    No comments: