I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Thank You to FT.com



    A brief word to thank personnel at the Financial Times Online for their very kind and helpful response to some emails of mine recently.

    I have always admired the Financial Times as a newspaper, for its political and arts coverage as much as its business coverage (I used to know their outstanding film critic, Nigel Andrews, very well when I lived in London, and my ex-partner, Ann Totterdell, deputized for him from time to time), and FT.com is a wonderful resource for news of all kinds, especially to those of us who live in the US.

    It is worth noting that the newspaper was an early foreign admirer of President Obama and is much more liberal politically than its US counterpart, the Wall Street Journal.

    Anyway, many thanks to the FT.com personnel. You know who you are!


    No comments: