I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    Keep Up With The Electoral Map


    Check out the excellent website Electoral-vote.com for the latest on the electoral map (today's is below; it is updated daily) plus truly excellent coverage of the day's political and election news.  And make sure you politely encourage every single friend of yours to MAKE THIS MAP BLUE!

    Let's shoot for a landslide that has the force of the 1930s - since the financial crisis the new president and Congress are going to have to deal with is on a similar scale.  And watch It Happened One Night for pointers on how to have fun, Depression-style.  You just need a scatty heiress and someone who looks and talks like Clark Gable.


    No comments: