I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom - Simone de Beauvoir

Note: If this page opens on my post, A Vision of Hope, please click on the blog title, Loving The Wolf, for the latest updates.

I don't have time to update my blog very often, so please check my Twitter Feed below.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 12, 2008

    Best Wishes to Texas


    Having lived through Hurricane Andrew in Miami in the 1990s - when major hurricanes were a relative rarity, instead of almost weekly events during the season - my thoughts and good wishes go out to everyone in Texas as Hurricane Ike approaches.

    I hope everyone who can gets out of the way of the storm, and those who stay or are stuck - including the crew of a freighter in the Gulf, which has lost power - somehow manage to survive what promises to be a truly major hurricane, certainly in terms of its gargantuan size.

    No comments: